How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1-2lbs! Finally I have gained a little weight, and I haven't even been nauseated!
Maternity clothes? My sister Cassidy gave me a tub of maternity clothes and I bought a few shirts! The shirt above is actually XS in maternity! First day of wearing something maternity to work was today!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: Celebrating my birthday all week long and getting to spend time with all of Tim's family!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Having coffee in the morning!
Movement: Haven't felt anything yet, but very excited to feel the baby!
Food cravings: Kiwi, cantaloupe, strawberries, donuts, ice cream!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I could not even stand to look at a vegetable/salad or chicken for the whole first trimester! I even tried to make carrot cake muffins to try and get in my veggies- ended up tossing them all because they made me sick to my stomach!!! I always ate chicken and salad before I was pregnant! It is crazy how your body changes! But now I can finally eat veggies again!
Have you started to show yet: As of March 17th, my belly all of a sudden popped out! Tim really notices it now!
Gender prediction: According to the baking soda test: Girl, according to my dad's special test: Boy! Everyone in my family thinks Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender, decorating the nursery, & feeling the baby move!
Total weight gain/loss: 1-2lbs! Finally I have gained a little weight, and I haven't even been nauseated!
Maternity clothes? My sister Cassidy gave me a tub of maternity clothes and I bought a few shirts! The shirt above is actually XS in maternity! First day of wearing something maternity to work was today!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: Celebrating my birthday all week long and getting to spend time with all of Tim's family!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Having coffee in the morning!
Movement: Haven't felt anything yet, but very excited to feel the baby!
Food cravings: Kiwi, cantaloupe, strawberries, donuts, ice cream!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I could not even stand to look at a vegetable/salad or chicken for the whole first trimester! I even tried to make carrot cake muffins to try and get in my veggies- ended up tossing them all because they made me sick to my stomach!!! I always ate chicken and salad before I was pregnant! It is crazy how your body changes! But now I can finally eat veggies again!
Have you started to show yet: As of March 17th, my belly all of a sudden popped out! Tim really notices it now!
Gender prediction: According to the baking soda test: Girl, according to my dad's special test: Boy! Everyone in my family thinks Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender, decorating the nursery, & feeling the baby move!
Finally made it out of the first trimester! Starting to finally have a little more energy again! This was also my birthday week and Tim spoiled me a little too much! I was surprised at work with a big bouquet of balloons with a scheduled manicure/pedicure on Monday, then on Wednesday 2 dozen roses came to work with another gift card for a 1 hour massage!!! We then left for Arizona on Thursday to celebrate my actual birthday with Tim's family and his Grandma Ireland who turned 89 on the same day I turned 27!
On a side note-- the day I turned 27 I swear I woke up and the baby had grown and all of a sudden I had a bump! See above! Starting to really feel pregnant now!!!

On February 26th my sister Cassidy and brother in law Tony had her second little boy: Carter Anthony!!! I went back to Grand Forks to help give him his first bath!! What a sweetie and he is such a good little baby! Carter and our baby will be about 6 months apart!! We are excited for the two cousins to be good friends!!!
At 12 weeks our baby's heart beat was at 162 BPM-- still feeling good! I think our puppy Fenton knows something is up, he had to be included in the photo ha!
So far I haven't had any morning sickness except for maybe a day or two- which might have been the flu! I have just been super tired trying to make it through the work day!

Had our first doctor's appointment to confirm the results and found out I was 6 weeks along with a due date of September 13th, 2012! We also had an ultrasound at the first visit to see our little sweet pea!
We went back for another appointment at 8 weeks and heard our baby's heart beat for the first time!!! It was amazing! Tim heard it first, even before the the doctor!
We found out on January 8th, 2012 (after maybe 10 pregnancy tests-- just to be sure..:) we were expecting!!!





Very cute idea to keep track of your belly photos! That will be a good memory for you and baby. You must of been on pinterest ...... I like the updates lately keep them coming!!! BTW, I still don't see much of a bump, you will be surprised in about 10 more weeks at what you thought a bump was, I know I was!!! I am glad that you are feeling more pregnant though:)
ReplyDelete