Well here is me at 27.5 weeks! WOW I have really popped out into a nice size basketball in the last few weeks! The next 3 weeks (baby shower, fourth of July, friends wedding) are going to be super busy so who knows when my next post will be!
How far along? 27.5 weeks
Total weight gain: 13-14lbs!!Maternity clothes? yep! just bought some brand new maternity capri stretch pants! so comfortable!
Stretch marks? none!
Sleep: sleeping really good this last week, much less soreness overall!
Best moment this week: Tim reading the baby his first book :) and baby kicking like crazy during the book! Also our bedding set came in, so now we just have to wait for a mattress! We also purchased a glider rocker chair and ottoman this week - Thanks to Don and Ferol Ireland for the wonderful gift!
Miss Anything? being able to demonstrate different exercises, now I have to try an explain them without doing them! Also missing a little energy this past week as we are completely booked solid at work!
Movement: I think he takes after his dad! He kicks like crazy! kept me up one night due to constant kicking, sometimes its in the ribs and I jump because it takes me by surprise!
Food cravings: sweets and more sweets! caramel rolls, cookies, brownies :) - not good with my glucose test coming up!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing at all! I can eat anything, and I pretty much do, weight gain is on track!!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Much improved since last time, no longer have the crazy SI joint pain!
Belly Button in or out? still in! can't believe it...
Wedding rings on or off? On, minimal swelling this week!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Family baby shower my sister is having for me this upcoming weekend! Can't wait to head back to Grand Forks to see all my family! Also, looking forward to seeing one of my sister in law - Megan Ireland who will be driving with my Mother in law all the way from MT for the baby shower!
Best moment this week: Tim reading the baby his first book :) and baby kicking like crazy during the book! Also our bedding set came in, so now we just have to wait for a mattress! We also purchased a glider rocker chair and ottoman this week - Thanks to Don and Ferol Ireland for the wonderful gift!
Miss Anything? being able to demonstrate different exercises, now I have to try an explain them without doing them! Also missing a little energy this past week as we are completely booked solid at work!
Movement: I think he takes after his dad! He kicks like crazy! kept me up one night due to constant kicking, sometimes its in the ribs and I jump because it takes me by surprise!
Food cravings: sweets and more sweets! caramel rolls, cookies, brownies :) - not good with my glucose test coming up!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing at all! I can eat anything, and I pretty much do, weight gain is on track!!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Much improved since last time, no longer have the crazy SI joint pain!
Belly Button in or out? still in! can't believe it...
Wedding rings on or off? On, minimal swelling this week!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Family baby shower my sister is having for me this upcoming weekend! Can't wait to head back to Grand Forks to see all my family! Also, looking forward to seeing one of my sister in law - Megan Ireland who will be driving with my Mother in law all the way from MT for the baby shower!
Happy (almost) First Father's Day to Tim!
I decided to get a little creative and put together a little Daddy Tool Box for Tim-- I listed off all the items I bought and wrote a little caption next to them! I think he really liked it! He was pretty shocked I put so much effort into it!

No comments:
Post a Comment