Saturday, June 9, 2012

Week 26!






How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain: 13-14lbs!!
Maternity clothes? Yep! although the tank top above is not-- I can still fit into just larger stretchier shirts, but I have to wear maternity pants every day to work!

Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: able to fall asleep just fine, toss and turn a bit throughout the night, I think the huge body pillow I bought is actually killing my SI joint - Tim came home and I stopped using it, what do you know? less soreness! Also still using the boppy wedge from my sister under by belly at night, that is a lifesaver!
Best moment this week: ALL of our nursery furniture coming in-- making good progress on the nursery, putting together the crib, oh AND Tim didn't think he would be able to catch a flight late last night to get back to MSP for our baby class today, but he made it! I  was so excited we didn't have to reschedule! Having a DR appointment at 25 weeks, everything still looking good! Another awesome moment was Tim's parent's being able to make it to Hutch for a few days, Tim and his dad made MAJOR progress on our basement, looking really good!!

Miss Anything? umm being able to bend over without any problems, walking fast, being able to wear my normal swimsuit since it is 90 here right now, and when I work in the hospital its much harder to squeeze in the tight patients room!
Movement: tons of movement! some hard kicks, some soft movements, what is really crazy/amazing is being able to see my stomach shift from side to side-- not sure if he is doing somersaults or what! Also Tim massaged his little butt (we think) and he pushed back and then moved away-- it is the craziest feeling, but so awesome as well!
Food cravings: scones, avocados, peaches, raspberries, fish (only the low mercury kind :),
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing at all! I can eat anything, and I pretty much do, weight gain is on track!!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Only symptoms are coming from the hips which really started middle of this last week! I know there is something going on with my sacrum, had Tim try to perform a mobilization on me (didn't work!) so I am stretching a ton-- angry cat stretch, hamstrings, piriformis stretching all seem to help a bit-- reallllly hope I don't develop in sciatic symptoms!  I also had a massive calf muscle spasm, wow those are fun! At least I no longer have any round ligament pain!
Belly Button in or out? still in, holding on for dear life....
Wedding rings on or off? On, even with the humidity, a little swelling in the AM but it goes down after showering!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very Happy- We are getting so much done - we will maybe be able to relax for the last month up to my due date!
Looking forward to: my sister is having a baby shower for me June 23rd! Cant wait! Excited to see all my family that weekend as well, and hoping my Grandma will be able to make it as she was admitted to the hospital-- excited to see her as well! NOT looking forward to the Glucose test at 28 weeks-- ick!




Tim putting together our awesome crib!




Fenton thinks the crib is his!


Basement in the middle of remodel (notice no recessed lights yet - Dec 2011)
Basement after Tim and his dad put up the sheet rock! I am so proud of Tim he has done a ton of work by himself and learned as he went-- he did all of the framing, realigned the vents, did all the electrical and lighting (passed the inspections!) and now just finished all the sheetrock! The only thing we had a friend help with was the gas line for the gas fireplace. This is going to be an awesome place to be when its all finished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment