Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fourth of July and...30 Weeks!


How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain: 17-18# UFTA!
Maternity clothes? All the time!

Stretch marks? Still none-- hoping Im lucky! 
Sleep: pretty good! less and less hip pain now! which is weird! But now this week is the first week I've had to get up 1x/night to go pee!
Best moment this week: Spending time at the lake with my family, having a nice long 5 day weekend, awesome baby shower from a few weekends ago,  feeling the baby hiccup, and passing the glucose test with flying colors! 

Miss Anything? using bug spray! being able to be out in the heat and not feeling overly hot, having drinks on the pontoon, and waterskiing since every fourth of july I make sure to water ski, but I GUESS I had to hold back this year!
Movement: sometimes he won't stop moving for a good 5 minutes! I think his feet may be up by my ribs, because he sure loves to kick up there! he loves to move all around, I think he gets it from his dad!
Food cravings: not many cravings these days- back to my normal diet!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: hmmm no real symptoms of pain or issues for the the last few weeks,  this pregnancy has been a breeze so far!
Belly Button in or out? maybe it won't ever come all the way out!
Wedding rings on or off? On, sliding off and on really nice still!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but getting anxious and having crazy dreams that I won't have everything ready, everything is really setting in this week, I feel like there is still so much to get done!
Looking forward to: having the baby room all organized, seems like have too many clothes to organize, and my sister and mom coming to Hutch for a few days when my coworkers are throwing me a shower in mid- July! 




Tim and I have been busy, busy busy! So much has gone on in the last few weeks, here is just a little recap of the last week:
We celebrated my dad's 62nd birthday at the lake on July 1st-- Tim and I made breakfast that morning- one eyed jacks!  We also went fishing, swimming at a sand bar which was awesome to feel so light in the water,  relaxed in the sun,  lit off fire works, had some bad weather and hail storm come through, and just enjoyed being with family!
Trying to be creative and make a 62 out of bread and egg!
 We got to hang out with my two adorable nephews a ton! Logan loves the fourth of july and the national anthem!

And little Carter - he is so sweet! We are both the 2nd child and I swear we have a special bond! :) He smiles at his auntie all the time! 

 Pregnant and drinking a non-alcoholic bloody mary/ceaser! 
 Happy Birthday to my amazing Dad! With the cake Cass and I make every year for his birthday!
 My brother in law Tony brought down some awesome fireworks, Logan is quite the fire bug as well!

 My dad taught me how to drive the pontoon-- really easy, still not sure if I could park it though!
 Tim golfing with all the hail we had!
 Fenton and Herbie our fishing partners!
 The biggest catch of the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment