Total weight gain: 19-20#!
Maternity clothes? All the time!
Stretch marks? Looks like those won't be showing up! Must be good genes!
Sleep: not too bad still! I had to switch sides of the bed with Tim-- now that I have done that, minimal to no hip pain which is awesome-- still waking 1x/night just to use the bathroom!
Best moment this week: oh man! so many great moments! All of my friends/coworkers in Hutch having a baby shower for me, my mom and sister coming down for the shower and to help me get a little more organized, my recent DR. appointment and hearing I am exactly where I am supposed to be, and finished organizing the nursery-- just a few things left to put on the walls and we are done!
Miss Anything? being able sleep throughout the night without having to use the bathroom!!!AND now missing my old clothes and being able to do more activity without feeling short of breath!
Movement: a little less movement now this week, I think hes starting to get a little cramped up in there!
Food cravings: not many cravings these days- back to my normal diet!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No- but have noticed a little more braxton- hicks contractions, now those are fun!
Symptoms: braxton hicks contractions increasing a bit, but thats about it!
Belly Button in or out? still in, but you can see it through my shirts!
Wedding rings on or off? On, getting a little tight in the mornings now!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy that I will be able to meet our little guy in less than 7 weeks and now I feel much more organized so that is a relief! But anxious for the whole giving birth part ;)
Looking forward to: a hopefully relaxing August now that we have ALMOST everything ready, Tim finishng the basement so I organize the rest of the house-- this nesting stuff is real, I feel like I have never wanted everything so organized before in my life!! Kind of nice!!
I ve been slacking a bit on updating my blog but again, I have been BUSY!!! A little recap of whats been happening! My Hutchinson friends/coworkers threw me another baby shower this past week- it was amazing, with tons of awesome food, gifts, games, friends and fun times! My mom and sister came down for this shower as well, and also helped me get a little more organized and figure out what else I needed prior to our little ones arrival! I took a day off work and we went into the cities for a day and did some shopping-- we got a steal at the Goodwill in Minnetonka, a brand new Baby Einstein jumper/exercsaucer for half the selling price!! We also had lunch at PF Changs and just enjoyed a nice day!
Tim and I were all set up to take maternity photos last friday but our photographer had to have emergency back surgery! So now we are rescheduled for 2 weeks from now, wondering how big I'lll be then!
We also found another amazing deal on one of my september baby groups- apparently Kmart had advertised big packs of diapers accidentally at 5.99 (instead of 15.99) for like 86-92 diapers! Holy cow! We do not have a Kmart here, but Walmart was able to match the price a few different times- Tim and I stocked up on 9 boxes of diapers, then the manager decided it was enough and took away our ad we were price matching- too funny!! I think Kmart has retracted the add now, but we saved a TON of money! Tim has been working non stop on the basement and now has it all mudded and taped, now time to sand! Once the basement is finished we can finally get the basement a little more organized, right now its a disaster zone and I get a little overwhelmed when I go down there! I had to work this past weekend, so we stuck around Hutch and for saturday night we decided to have a little date night and we were quite productive- we made 8 total frozen crock pot meals (found on Pinterest!) so now we will have a few meals all ready once our little guy makes his arrival!
putting together our bouncy seat we got from my mom!
A preview of some of the nursery decor!
Hutchinson Shower from Friends/Coworkers!
Mom and Sister came all the way to Hutch for the shower!
numb! all kinds of dove chocolates with cute little stamps they attached!
The beautiful blanket my mom made!
Not the greatest photo of me, but one of my coworkers, Erin, bought the baby 3 Sioux shirts!!! I was super excited!!!
All the ladies that came to my Hutchinson Shower! I am so lucky to have such great friends and coworkers!!!
The hostess of the shower- Marisa! Belly shot with Amy!



No comments:
Post a Comment