Total weight gain: 25#
Maternity clothes? All the time!
Stretch marks? Nothing!
Sleep: oohh probably getting up now 4-5x/night to use the bathroom-- lately laying on my L side causes my L leg to become numb, laying on my R side is painful over my R ribs!
Best moment this week: not having the baby when Tim was gone! :), but it was awesome to have my Mom here just in case! She helped out a ton with some deep cleaning that I havent been able to do, as well as cooking, and last minute preparations!
Miss Anything? bending down without discomfort, being able to take a walk without having braxton hicks!
Movement: movement hasnt been as forceful but still there with lots of little kicks and punches, but alot more discomfort in my ribs, he must be getting huge!
Food cravings: starting eating pineapple over the weekend, I've been avoiding that all summer -- old wives tail that is supposed to help induce labor!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Well the last full week at work last week was tough, especially towards the end of the day on Friday! It seems like the more patients I see and if the majority of my patients are patients I see in the gym and I am on my feet, the worse I feel when I get home! On Tuesday I had alot more cramping going, but it went away after sleeping, then on Friday it started up again and Tim and I timed the painless contractions and I had like 5-6 every 5 min or so-- we were starting to get a little nervous! But with rest, everything felt better! I tell ya this false labor stuff is getting a little annoying! Now that I haven't been doing very much all weekend, I've been feeling pretty good!
Symptoms: still the same! - braxton hicks, deep pelvic pressure, lots and lots of tightening! finally starting to have a little swelling in my ankles, and fingers-- especially my finger joints seem stiff in the AM- no pain though!
Belly Button in or out? still in
Wedding rings on or off? off!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, anxious, impatient, scared and nervous!
Looking forward to: Getting to meet our little baby boy in less than 10 days (I hope not much longer!)
A little update from last time! Tim left last Monday morning for a 4 day trip and my Mom was wondering if she should come down and stay with me-- I said well let's see how my OB appointment goes on that same Monday....well my OB pretty much said any day now, she said it looked like I was almost dilated to a 2, measuring at 38 weeks (I was 37.5) and she could feel his little head when she checked me! She knew Tim was gone and said she tried not to strip my membranes too much! I asked her if she really did think I would be early and she said, more than likely and she would see me at my next appointment (this coming Wednesday) if not sooner! WOW! I didnt expect that! But then as I was leaving she said well now that I said early, watch- you will go past your due date just because I made that prediction! So I told my mom all that and she said she would come Tuesday or so, but then 30 min after I talked to her my Dad called and said "your mom's coming right now, she's leaving in 30min!) It was awesome to have my mom here helping out a bunch around the house with Tim gone, I could come home from work and just relax and not have to worry about making dinner or taking Fenton out! Our house looked awesome when she left! Thanks Mom!! Tim finally made it home Thursday night and decided he would call in sick for his next 3 day trip just because he didn't want to chance missing anything-- so I have my husband here with me until Sept 23rd!!! We have been thinking maybe labor would have started on Friday because it was a full moon (and we almost thought it did) then we thought maybe labor day (all my patients thought that would be funny!), but those days have passed now and I have been feeling really pretty good! I could probably due this for another 2 weeks if I take it easy at work! But we are kind of hoping he is a little early so Tim can have more time with him before he has to leave again! If I do go past my due date, my OB said its up to me after that week when I would want to be induced - probably Monday Sept. 17th!
We also had a little scare at our house on Saturday...Tim went golfing with a friend in the morning and I ran to Target for about 45 min-- before I left I had locked the doors and everything, but when I came home I noticed our puppy Fenton wasn't staring out the window, and when I walked into our house he always greets me and gets super excited, but nothing! I searched the whole house, closets, under beds, offered treats (he always comes for treats) and anywhere I could think of but couldn't find him - So I called Tim to come home and we searched for another hour inside and outside, then made a report to the police (thinking he may have gotten out of our house somehow and someone found him), then continued searching for another couple hours - our neighbors even helped out! Still nothing, this was very fun for me being an emotional pregnant woman! Tim decided to check the house one more time and checked under the bed, he said he couldn't see him, he could only hear something and had to move around a couple things under our bed and pretty much had to pull him out-- weirdest thing ever! He has never ever done this before - we were so confused! Not sure if he can tell that the baby is getting closer or if he was completely scared by something at home! Who knows!
Long post! Well I will likely update again after my next appointment at 39 weeks this Wednesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment