After a crazy last appointment, we found out today that I am super close to active labor, already dilated to 4cm! I guess all my practice contractions weren't really practice ones after all (she said they were actual contractions or else I wouldn't have been this dilated). And the baby's heart rate looked great and I am measuring about 38.5 which is just fine with me! Lastly, if for some crazy reason our little baby doesn't come by next Sunday- we have an induction date scheduled for Sunday, September 16th! Everything is right on track! This is our last week with just Tim, Fenton and I :) I am more than ready to meet our little guy but still nervous for labor and delivery!! Crazy to think about the next post on our blog - Tim and I will be parents to our beautiful baby boy!
Monday, September 10, 2012
39.5 Week Update!
Well last week we had an appointment just shy of 39 weeks and they found our baby's heart rate was a little slower than normal, so just to be cautious they admitted me to OB department and monitored his heart rate for about an hour with a Non Stress Test, everything turned out great for that and he was doing everything he was supposed to, although they did find a little heart arrhythmia which may likely disappear right after he is born. They also performed a biophysical profile during an ultrasound just to check his fluids and breathing and what not, and he scored an 8/8! So everything looked perfect! She did want to see us back for a recheck the following Monday (today). Over the weekend I had some pretty intense R sided back pain and I couldn't walk too well, but that has subsided a bit now today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment