12 Weeks has come and gone!!! I cannot believe Lucas is already 12 weeks old! He is really enjoying laying on his back and kicking and playing on his play mat! He also has been sleeping either 8:45-4:45AM - straight through, or he sleeps 8:45-2 (wakes up for 5 min or so due to coughing, I rock him and he falls back to sleep til 5-6AM). He loves batting objects hanging down and starting to hold a little bit bigger toys! He loves smiling so much I think he is a pretty happy baby overall! We have been following the routine of EASY (eat, activity time, sleep, then time for yourselves) and it seems to work very well for him. We know his routine so well so I guess that means its just time for him to start day care next week-- oh great!! At least it will be only part-time day care 20-34 hours/week since Tim has a such different hours at his job and I will still be full time but only cutting back a few hours and working 38 hours/week. I now will get off at 3:30PM MWF which is awesome!
Pretty blue eyes!!
Sitting up in between Mom's legs!
Enjoying his massage after his bath!
Goofy little boy!
Getting ready for Santa!
We took Lucas to the Hutch mall to see Santa! Of course there were no lines at our mall!! HA! But he was so good for Santa-- it was either 5 bucks for a polaroid or 5 bucks for us to take 3 photos...I figured a poloroid would be kind of a cute keepsake to look back on but it was so cute I wish I would have taken our own so we could have made copies and upload it! Oh well, I can always go back and do that instead!
I love Santa shirt!
I tried to take a photo of the Polaroid photo but it didnt really work!!
Here are Lukie's 3 month photo-- actually taken at 11 weeks! He had a tough time the first time we tried and cried and spit up the whole time, we took him back the next day and he was all smiles and did so much better! These are just a few previews of his photos!
I am also having fun dressing Lukie up for Christmas-- we have so many cute little Christmas outfits that everyday from now til Christmas he is going to wear a new outfit!!! :)











No comments:
Post a Comment