Lots and Lots of photos to post now that I haven't been keeping up with the blog as well since I have been back working and with the holidays! But just recap - we had a really great Christmas - we had our own little Christmas in Hutch as a family then went up to Grand Forks to celebrate some more. It seemed like we were always busy doing something but we had a lot of fun! We were able to meet up with an old friend of mine, Tammy who has a little girl Annaka that is only 9 days younger than Lucas-- they live in TX so we really don't get to seem them very much - I think Luke likes his new little girlfriend! We also have a tradition of going skating on Christmas eve morning and my brother in law Tony was able to rent a rink again this year, so I was very excited to have Luke's first experience on ice happen! He actually fell asleep when I was holding him, I think he was relaxed when I was skating! After skating, we went to church and Luke was able to make it halfway through the service, then Daddy had to take him out of the church -- he had a huge poopy diaper! Another big highlight of Luke's Christmas was meeting Santa Claus (which was my little brother!) and he was given a ton of presents this year-- he is a pretty spoiled little 3 month old!
He turned 3 Months on Dec. 16, and he continues to amaze us with all of his new activities! He loves to smile and day care has said he is a very smiley baby when he is there, they always have a good report for us - which is nice to know since its still tough dropping him off there. He also is still loving his baths on our little foam bath - he just kicks around so much and now gets me all wet! Its so much fun watching him! He also has been falling asleep a lot easier - it shocked me that a few days ago he fell asleep just playing on the floor! I would have never guessed he would ever have been able to do that! He is now sleeping 8-4 or 5 or so but still has his dang cough! We decided to take him in again, and our pediatrician tried a nebulizer treatment, she didn't think it helped much, so we are trying out a medication called Singulair, we will see what happens! SO here are a BUNCH of photos of our last few weeks!
![]() |
| fell asleep on the floor!!! |














I LOVE all of the pictures Kaley! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! :-)
ReplyDelete