Friday, October 9, 2015

28 weeks! Third Trimester!!

Lucas and Fenton just love posing for Belly shots!



Ill hold my belly too mama!




our inspiration for baby boy #2's nursery! Greens, Navy, Gray and White! And really love the sign too!



Made a ton of Apple Muffins with all our Apples we picked!

Playing in the leaves at Grandma and Grandpas!



How far along? 28 weeks!!! Yay 3rd Trimester! Can't believe how quick this pregnancy is moving along, probably because Tim is gone more and I am much more busy chasing a busy toddler!
Total weight gain/loss: ugh! 15-16# I was shocked when I weighed in!
Maternity clothes? all the time! Even have to upgrade to larger maternity pants this time around, oh the second baby Ive noticed a little more weight gain! or maybe baby boy is just bigger than Lucas, which is hard to imagine!
Stretch marks? still none! 
Sleep: waking up a bit more, more due to a little more discomfort from lying on my left side so much, but i do remember I am not half as sore as I was last with Lucas -- must be our new bed!
Best moment this week:  or past 3 weeks…Passing my Glucose test at 26 weeks!! I was a little more worried this time, not sure why! Hearing baby boys strong heart beat at 26 weeks-- back up to 155bpm, having another great weekend picking apples at an apple orchard, doing all the fall activities you can imagine! And spending last weekend in Grand Forks hanging out with family, going to the Sioux hockey game, and going out to a farm to pick carrots - so much fun!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! we are not telling anyone our name til he is born though (we haven't even come close to deciding on a name yet!)
Miss Anything?  getting shoes on is getting to be a bit more of a challenge, having more energy, and still my mobility has declined quite a bit!
Movement: lots and lots of movement, if this is any indication of our baby's personality, it is looking like he will be more active than Lucas! Although I did find out with Lucas my placenta was anterior (so it was like a cushion between the baby and front of belly, and this baby the placenta is posterior which could be why I feel a ton more movement all the time!) my name badge at work is continually bouncing due to baby kicks! He might be jump roping with his umbilical cord!
Food cravings: apples, hot chocolate, mexican, oranges
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope! feeling great!
Have you started to show yet:  Yes! I have been told this one looks like a little basketball as well, but I still feel like my hips are a lot wider this round!
Gender prediction: allll boy
Labor Signs: definitely braxton hicks have started! holy cow! seems like the more I am on feet and on my long work days when I get home at 6, they really kick in, now sometimes at around 3:30 my stomach will continually tighten and its almost hard to breathe-- this happened now 3x! at around 26-27 weeks. I have felt pretty good this week with minimal braxton hicks, but am also trying to drink a lot more water!
Belly Button in or out? out and showing through my clothes! ugh! this also did not happen with my first pregnancy
Wedding rings on or off? On no swelling what so ever
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! but getting a little stressed, haven't really gotten a ton done for this baby boy yet!

Looking forward to: receiving baby boys nursery set (ordered in the mail through Amazon!), having my mom come down mid-October to help organize baby things, then the Bina's coming down for a day, and then soon it will be Halloween! So much fun. Also super excited that Tim was able to pull of getting Thanksgiving off (and black friday)!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment