Monday, September 21, 2015

25 Weeks!







How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 12-13lbs
Maternity clothes? all the time! getting sick of my short sleeves and ready for long sweaters, maternity leggings and boots!
Stretch marks? still none! 
Sleep: pretty good still! toss and turn a bit through the night, wake up lying on back a lot, still using my amazing wedge to support my growing belly!
Best moment this week:  (or past 2 weeks!) celebrating Lucas 3rd birthday with family, Tim repainting the nursery and setting up the crib again (woohoo!), and having a fun fall family day at a corn maze/pumpkin patch!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything?  moving fast! Lucas has a new bike and oh man he can go fast, sometimes I can barely keep up with him. I feel like I am getting a lot slower quicker with this pregnancy!
Movement: lots and lots of movement, more at night, but able to see lots of movement from the outside
Food cravings: apples, squash, doughnuts, pumpkin flavor (pumpkin chocolate chip cookies mmm)
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope! eating and everything and anything, feeling like i need to start watching my eating a bit if I want keep the weight down a bit!
Have you started to show yet:  I am feeling and looking pretty big these days, with Lucas I was all belly, this one I am getting round and gaining weight every where! 
Gender prediction: allll boy
Labor Signs: might be starting to feel some braxton hicks already…stomach feels a little tight here and there
Belly Button in or out? out and very weird looking, not sure where it looks so much more strange this pregnancy ha!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: hearing our baby's heart beat again in a few days at my 26 week check, taking out and organizing all my baby boy clothes (and a whole tub of new clothes from my sister!), organizing the nursery, and Lucas starting skating lessons in a few weeks! 

2 comments:

  1. Too cute Kaley, love your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks auntie dar!! These posts seem to be getting shorter as i go along! :) still fun to compare and look back on!

    ReplyDelete