![]() |
| Waiting for the doctor for eat tubes! |
![]() |
| Lucas thought I had a halloween costume on! |
![]() |
| I want to hug the baby! |
How far along? 32 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 20# on track for what I gained with Lucas!
Maternity clothes? love all my maternity pants but starting to get sick of my same shirts! plus my shirts are starting to get a little tight!
Stretch marks? still none! using my belly butters religously!
Sleep: not too bad actually, but if Lucas wakes up then usually I am up using the bathroom because of that, if he sleeps through the night, I can usually get through the whole night without getting up now!
Best moment this week: Having my 32 week check-- everything looking great, measuring at 32 weeks and heart rate 140bpm. Having a fun halloween in Grand Forks! Also Lucas getting through having tubes put in his ears like a champ! I am always a little worried for even simple surgeries but everything went well! And then Lucas really showing a big interest in the baby-- he even said Mama, I want to hug the baby!!! And he includes the baby when he is playing with little people!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! possibly narrowed down the names to 5! :)
Miss Anything? being more active-- its been so nice out side, 60 degrees in November! So spending time outside with Lucas is great, but I am just tired so much quicker and am hesitant to take long walks!
Movement: last few days baby boy has been pretty mellow, but now today he picked it up again! lots of big rolling motions
Food cravings: mcdonalds southwest chicken salad, chicken, chocolate, eating a little more healthy now!
Anything making you queasy or sick: weirdly avocado
Have you started to show yet: Yes! feeling very large these days! and I feel like I need to tape down my belly button ugh!
Gender prediction: allll boy
Labor Signs: Braxton hicks only seem to come on my long busy days when I am on my feet a whole bunch, but otherwise really don't have them that much!
Belly Button in or out? out and odd!!
Wedding rings on or off? On still no swelling!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but again starting to feel a little anxious about being a mom to two and having to share my time -- Lucas is going to have a tough time adjusting! He is so used to having all of our attention!
Looking forward to: meeting this little one in less than 7 weeks! and the holidays that are quickly approaching!







No comments:
Post a Comment