Saturday, November 21, 2015

34 Weeks!

Lucas getting ready for his trip to WA
How far along? 34 weeks! and clearly not the best photos of me! ugh must be the lighting or something in our basement! 
Total weight gain/loss: 22-23# - can't believe it!
Maternity clothes? still all the time! 

Stretch marks? still none! 
Sleep: getting a little more challenging some nights-- waking up multiple times to change positions, and usually 1x/night to go pee! :)
Best moment this week:  Spending time getting things further ready in the nursery-- having all weekend to relax and organize a bit all by myself (since Tim took Lucas to WA for the weekend), digging out all the bottles, buying baby boys coming home from the hospital outfit. Hearing baby boys heart beat again-- that never gets old! measuring at 33 weeks, heart beat 145bpm. Oh and getting to see our cute family/maternity photos! Turned out great!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! possibly narrowed name down to 4 now! We might have to see him before we choose the name!
Miss Anything?  bending down to tie my shoes easily, missing having fun holiday coffee drinks, a peppermint mocha sounds so good! especially when I am not getting a full nights sleep any longer!
Movement: Lots and Lots of movement after eating chocolate,  and from 8-9PM, then he gets pretty quiet at night-- sometimes I will wake up the in middle of the night wondering why he hasn't moved all night-- I even poke him a little bit, then he starts to move! Hopefully this is a good sing?! I also am experiencing a lot more baby hiccups with this one!
Food cravings: nothing to special! lots of cereal still - Cracklin Oat Bran! and oddly enough, eggs!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  still not a big avocado or spinach fan, which I ate all the time before I became pregnant
Have you started to show yet:  Yes, my little basketball is turning into quite the large basketball!
Gender prediction: allll boy
Labor Signs: None! which is also different, with Lucas I had pelvic pressure and braxton hicks by this time. This baby is nice and comfy! 
Belly Button in or out? out and odd!!
Wedding rings on or off? On still no swelling!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and a now I can say maybe a little moody I have noticed, wondering if I am starting to lose my patience a bit faster with Lucas and hoping its just the hormones! But he is also starting to not want to nap as much, great timing!! And also trying to wrapp presents with a toddler, clearly impossible.  The holidays always are so much fun, but I have always been a little stressed trying to get everything done, and now having a baby right around Christmas makes me feel a little more stressed! 

Looking forward to: thanksgiving in Hutchinson - my parents are coming down to help celebrate. And hopefully having all my Christmas shopping done so I can relax for my last month of pregnancy! That would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment