Sunday, December 6, 2015

36 Weeks!













How far along? 36 weeks! 
Total weight gain/loss: same as last weigh in at 34 weeks, 23#
Maternity clothes? maternity shirts are getting a little tight!!!

Stretch marks? hopefully I get lucky again with none!
Sleep: sleeping pretty good, except now waking up 2-3x to go pee (baby dropped!)
Best moment this week: having a nice thanksgiving in Hutchinson with my parents, Tim and Lucas. Nice to have extra help around the house and with Lucas. Nice and relaxing! and going black Friday shopping with my mom even though I felt like I needed to sit every so often! Was able to get most of my Christmas shopping done and with the help of my mom, presents are pretty much wrapped    Again, Hearing baby boys heart beat again at my 36 week check, still measuring at 33 weeks (which I think is odd and a little scary since I always measured right on track with Lucas, but my OB is not concerned because baby dropped and supposedly some women's measurements even go backwards once baby drops), heart beat 143bpm.
Have you told family and friends: Yes! possibly narrowed name down to 3 now! We might have to see him before we choose the name!
Miss Anything?  my energy level, I would love to take Lucas to do a ton Christmas activities  but I just don't have the energy! and I feel like to no fail, I am dropping things constantly, just because I have a harder time bending forward! Also, Lucas was having some severe constipation and due to this was having issues with wet toots which he couldn't help, ALL THE TIME, constantly changing underwear really took a toll on me (but I joke, its God's way of preparing me to change a million diapers again!) 
Movement: Lots and Lots of movement still. Rolling and rocking around, he is quite the mover. I can really feel all this little guys movement on the outside. And since his head is down low, getting lots of fun pelvic pressure whenever he moves!
Food cravings: not much!! still surprising I don't really enjoy a salad like I used to
Anything making you queasy or sick:  nothing
Have you started to show yet:  I feel like I am getting bigger and bigger, but now much lower,  I can feel the ribs below my chest now
Gender prediction: allll boy
Labor Signs: Starting to finally have labor signs, I think! REally not much braxton hicks, but shortness of breath some days where I have to rest after being up moving after 30-60min, pelvic pressure has now started, and sometimes sharp pains are felt where I feel like I need to sit immediately (possibly round ligament pain??) or scar tissue from my prior C-section I think! They are relieved with rest! But my OB checked me at my cervix is still pretty high up there without any dilation, but baby's head is super low down (which is what Lucas was as well!). Also, we are now at weekly appointments, I am hoping to see my measurements increase at next session, otherwise this makes me a little nervous!
Belly Button in or out? out and odd!!
Wedding rings on or off? On still and surprisingly no swelling still! maybe because its winter!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy to meet this little one (coming up fast!) and I feel like we will be able to enjoy this little one much more with less fear :) when he gets here since we have been through this now and know for the most part what to expect, but still seems like I have so much to do, deep cleaning (which now I become short of breath, ugh so it takes longer), finishing touches on baby's nursery, packing hospital bags, and all the little odds and ends that need to get done! It is hard to get things done since Tim has been working a ton so he can be off from 12/20/15-2/5/16! (yahoo!) He will leave on a Friday and might not get back til Wednesday, only to leave again on Friday! and Thursdays are my long days at work, where I might not get home til 6 or so. Our schedules just do not match up! 
Looking forward to: Gingerbread and sugar cooking baking/decorating this week when Tim comes home! Grandma Wendy coming down to help and do some Christmasy things with Lucas and me next weekend but Tim is gone for another 5 day trip (kind of scary!). I feel bad for Lucas since I have been less active and energetic with all the fun holiday things going on (good thing he likes to paint and color), I haven't felt like doing a ton! Maybe do some Christmas baking with him and Grandma! And of course meeting this little one in about 3 weeks!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment