Monday, December 21, 2015

38.5 Weeks!


Start of Lucas's date night!

Picked out his baby brother a toy car, and wrapped it too!

movie pick: The Good Dinosaur

Enjoying some ice cream!
First year ever he loves Santa! Makes me happy!  Met him first at Mom's work Kids Christmas party!



Meeting Santa's Reindeer in Mankato MN


What would you like for Christmas? a Horn!!
So proud that he sat on Santas lap!





How far along? 38.5 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 25#
Maternity clothes? I wear the same 4 dress pants to work every week! The last ones to fit!

Stretch marks? still none!
Sleep: sleeping has gone down a bit, waking up 2-3x/night to use the bathroom, plus now getting pretty uncomfortable lying on both sides, my hips just start to ache likey crazy towards the middle of the night!And sometimes I will wake up with a little numbness/tingling into my calves! Ugh! 
Best moment this week: hearing that my belly is now measuring at 36 weeks since 2 weeks ago it was at 33 weeks! He is growing good! Heart beat at my 38 week check was 140 once more! Blood pressure still low, weight gain on track! In the last 2 weeks was having a date night all for Lucas before his baby brother comes, he got to pick a store, go and find a baby toy for his brother, then he picked his first movie theater movie (which he did awesome at, but was a little scared at some points!) and we had popcorn and pop (he never has pop!) and then we went out for dinner and he asked for ice cream for dessert! It was such a fun time having some one on one time with Mommy and Daddy before it starts to get crazy around here! Having my parents hear to help out when Tim was gone for 6 days! Helped a ton and we did all our Christmas baking with Lucas, And one more to add to the list, Tim is now home full time until Feb 5th! YAY! We are now able to enjoy some fun Christmas events as a family before Baby boy makes his appearance! 
Have you told family and friends: Yes! Announced in our Christmas card to those who don't know that we are having another little boy!
Miss Anything? being able to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time without braxton hicks or my fun new onset of right sciatic pain. fun stuff! 
Movement: His movement has gone down a little bit, especially at night, he is sleeping a lot through the night, sometimes I get worried and poke him a bit to make him move! But chocolate always gets him moving! My belly shifts around like crazy, almost like he is doing big rolls in their, instead of punches and kicks now! 
Food cravings: grapefruit! I have been having one every morning!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  nothing
Have you started to show yet:  measuring at 36 weeks
Gender prediction: allll boy
Labor Signs: a TON! ugh! I was wondering when all this fun stuff would start happening. Lots of Braxton Hicks (I think) some days, especially after long work days or if I am on my feet a ton. And those days I will have rough nights. A few nights I had pretty consistent contractions for about 1.5 hours which would happen every 15 min (things are getting real!) At least my parents were down when Tim had his long trip during this bit of pre labor! and more recently, I had about a 2 hour stretch where they were coming every 10 min and felt pretty crampy down in my lower pelvis) By drinking more water though and rest, and then walking a little bit, I am able to help them subside.  Sometimes I almost feel like I have to do kegels constantly otherwise the pressure is insane! Tim actually had his last trip removed due to some of my symptoms! I almost thought this one was going to be early due to all of my new symptoms! He has also decided to settle on my R pelvis (just like Lucas) so now I am having the whole right leg giving out symptom that was horrible with Lucas towards the end. I have two days left at work, we will see if I can make it!!!! 
Belly Button in or out? out and odd!!
Wedding rings on or off? Still On still and surprisingly no swelling still! maybe because its winter! Might have to think of taking them off though soon enough!
Happy or Moody most of the time:Happy!! Happy to finally having my husband home for good so I no longer have the fear of possibly delivering a baby without him! Makes me feel so much better and I can relax a bit! Also happy baby boy is growing just fine!!!! 
Looking forward to: Finally meeting this little one! I am so excited to see what he looks like and what his little newborn personality is like! Celebrating Christmas with Tim's brothers family a few days early, then having a quiet Christmas with just Lucas, Tim and I in Hutchinson, and hopefully avoiding a Christmas birth! :) even though I hear its supposed to be a full moon….   

No comments:

Post a Comment