Total weight gain/loss: 1# weight gain from last week
Maternity clothes? maternity pants are becoming pretty comfortable, but still am able to wear my normal shirts
Stretch marks? Nope! still using preventive creams (who knows if they work!)
Sleep: a little more restless this week, I bought a cheap body pillow at Walmart which seems to help!
Best moment this week: On Sunday, I just started to feel little fluttering/popcorn popping feeling going on by my R rib cage region-- yay!! first baby movement!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? having a beer with BBQing-- with the nice weather we have been grilling out a lot!
Movement: little fluttering going on here and there!
Food cravings: cantaloupe, sour jelly beans, red grapes, doughnuts!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: yep! getting a little bigger every day
Gender prediction: Craving sour jelly beans now makes me think it could be a boy! Still leaning towards girl though
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy- but bloated!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender-- I have a Dr. appointment this Friday- I called ahead and was wondering since Ill be closer to 17 weeks if we can schedule the ultrasound on Friday as well- but the nurse stated nope! Not til mid April!!! I suppose we can wait awhile longer.... :)
Wow! I can't believe we are already at 4 months! Ive had quite the easy pregnancy so far with only brief morning sickness very early in the first trimester. I was just telling friends today that I am a really enjoying being pregnant!!! This past weekend I helped host a wedding shower for a coworker and then I cleaned out my entire closet and packed away some of my work pants that no longer fit me and decided to go on a little shopping spree in the cities! I found lots of good deals on maternity clothes-- especially at thrift stores and consignment shops!! I even found a pair of lucky maternity jeans for 10 bucks at a thrift store!!! I googled the same pair and they are selling for over $100 on ebay(used)!! What a steal! Also, the cashier at old navy could not believe the maternity clothes I was buying were for me, he said "wow, how come you are so small still!" Maybe me feel pretty good since I feel like Im getting bigger and bigger!!!
We are also getting ready for the big Hutchinson city wide garage in a month, and found my parents are going to come down and help us get ready for the big sale (and by that time- we will know the gender (mid April) of our little avocado!!!-- which means lots of good deals at garage sales that weekend as well!) Happy Easter Everyone!!

Kaley this is awesome! Thanks for posting! Looking forward to reading this weekly!
ReplyDelete- You look great! I hope you still enjoy those maternity clothes in 4 months :)
-Chris I