Saturday, April 28, 2012

20 Weeks-Half Way There!


How far along? 20 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: officially weighed in at my Dr. appointment on Friday: in the words of my doctor, "you gained a whopping 5-6#!) from where I started in January! But since February I would say 8#! AND i eat a lot! Not sure why I am not gaining too fast yet!
Maternity clothes? once in awhile! I m still getting buy with stretchy cotton shirts!
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: more restless lately...the boppy wedge my sister gave me is really helping support my little belly!
Best moment this week: Tim feeling the baby kick for the first time! Hearing his heartbeat again at our DR's appointment (147bpm) And shopping for our little guy plus learning how to knit little baby hats!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything?  coffee and hot dogs!
Movement: some days he sure does like to move a lot more than others.
Food cravings: lemonade, chicken, blackberries, watermelon, pears
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Have you started to show yet: YES! this is the first week where I feel like I don't have to blurt out to my patients that I'm pregnant, a lot of my new patients could guess right away!!!
Gender prediction: all BOY! 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very Happy!!
Looking forward to:  City wide garage this coming weekend and find some good deals on baby stuff!!


I can't believe we are already at the half way point and we will be able to meet our little boy in less than 20 weeks! It is crazy how fast this pregnancy has already gone! Im starting to feel a little round ligament pain after busy days at work, but hopefully this is only a phase?? We had our 20 week check up with our Dr. on Friday and everything is continuing to look good! She checked baby's heart beat which sounded nice and strong again! I also started knitting this week, a friend who is also having a little boy right around our due date gave me a tip to try and use the nifty knitter and it works awesome! I can whip out a little baby hat in 40 min or so! I might even try and knit an adult one for one of our friends! Tim and I have been getting our garage organized/cleaning out our house for the city wide garage sale next weekend, my parents will come down on Wednesday to help us out. Tim volunteered to hold down the fort while my mom and I go and look for cheap baby deals! I am also excited to hang out with my best friend Lexi tomorrow-- I'll be driving down to the cities to have lunch with her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment