Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ITS A.....

Tim and I had one of the most wonderful experiences today-- having our ultrasound and being able to see our little BOY wiggling around for around 45 min! We weren't sure if we were going to have the US tech keep it secret and stick it an envelope and we would celebrate and find out later, but it was really too late..the image above was the first thing that popped up! I knew before she even told me the gender it was a boy!!! Once I told the tech i was a physical therapist, she took tons of photos and labeled each of his bones for us...even his clavicle, iliac crests, tibia, and fibula! It was so amazing how developed our baby is already!!! Tim and  I both started tearing up a little bit when we were watching him - what a miracle! We are so in love with him already!











1 comment:

  1. We are so excited you two!!! :-) I'm really enjoying watching Kaley grow with your weekly updates!! Now Brad and I know what to shop for, for the newest addition to the Ireland family!

    ReplyDelete