Sunday, May 27, 2012

24 Weeks!


 How far along? 24 Weeks


Total weight gain: almost 10-12 lbs
Maternity clothes? maternity pants every day to work! looking for a maternity swimsuit for the summer! 

Stretch marks? still nothing! had to order some more mustela double action stretch mark cream from amazon today! 
Sleep: sleeping good at night, still notice mild L hip pain in the morning...sleeping on and off with the snoogle, especially when Tim is gone on trips! That body pillow takes up the whole bed!
Best moment this week:  feeling much more constant kicking going on in there, getting our new stroller, purchasing Tim's father's day present (I know its early!)  and getting baby's nursery all painted!

Miss Anything? bending down easily to shave my legs and speed walking. I feel like I have to walk to so slow these days!!!
Movement: baby moves around a ton between 7-10 PM and 5-6AM! Usually when I am relaxing! I can see my stomach moving all the time!
Food cravings: watermellon, milk, frozen yogurt (mmm! wal-mart carries TCBY frozen yogurt now and it is amazing!!!)  And anything Tim makes!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing at all-- I feel great! I am so blessed that I haven't had any issues with headaches, low back pain, cold/flu or anything! I tell ya, I feel better now that I did prior to being pregnant!
Gender: little baby boy
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: had my first gastroc/soleus (calf) muscle spasm 2 nights ago, boy that was fun! still have soreness today but have been stretching daily!!! Also notice my wedding ring is getting much tighter these days with all this humidity!
Belly Button in or out? In still, but it is very strange...looking like its stretched to its limit
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Had a great week-- very happy!

Looking forward to: all of our nursery furniture (crib, changing table, and dresser) should be arriving this week! so excited to get organized! Also we will have our next dr. appointment this Friday-- can't wait to hear our little one's heart beat again!

This week we were able to get all of flowers and tomatoes planted, Tim worked on the basement a ton and we now have all of the insulation up! Up next, sheet rock time! We were also able to borrow a friends carpet cleaner and cleaned the baby room carpet and family room carpet! Looks almost like new! I decided to make a few burp cloths as well, super easy to make with a free online pattern! The flannel fabric was on sale at JoAnn Fabrics, with 1 yard for 4 bucks I can make a ton of burp cloths-- baby shower gifts for friends? I think so! I tried to make a few out of baby cloth diapers - but they might be a little thick! Thank goodness my mom bought me my first sewing machine for Christmas last year! To think of all the projects I can do now! I think I will try and make a door jammer (as seen on etsy), maybe a muslin baby blanket, and some pacifier holders! We will see what I can do, I am just a beginner at all of these sewing projects! I also posted a photo of our new stroller/carseat combo that I am in love with! I cannot believe how easy it is to work, its super light, and small, easy to fold up and lug around since we travel a lot! You can also see our paint color for the baby room all finished!


 







1 comment:

  1. The body pillows are amazing, even though they take up a ridiculous amount of room! I suffered really bad from hip pain during my pregnancy, so bad that i couldn't stand up from being seated without two people either side, supporting me. I borrowed my mother-in-laws electric recliner chair and it was amazing. Not just a tool for the eldery, but for the pregnant too!

    ReplyDelete