Thursday, September 3, 2015

23 Weeks!

When mom and dad were gone Lucas got frozen yogurt-- lucky boy!


Tim tried out paddle boarding in WI, and i took up water biking!

all ready for the big day


Lucas at the farmers market with Grandma and Grandpa!



How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 8-10#!
Maternity clothes?  all the time for shirts and pants at work! So much  more comfortable! I will have to go and find some more dress pants for the winter season! I was able to wear capris all the way through the last pregnancy!
Stretch marks? Nope! 
Sleep: pretty good! Still using the boppy wedge every night and sleeping great! But it is getting a little harder reading books with Lucas and putting him to sleep!
Best moment this week:  Being able to have my parents come down and watch Lucas for the weekend while Tim and I were off to a wedding on a small island in Wisconsin! It was very relaxing weekend for this pregnant mama! Then coming home and switching Lucas to the guest room to his new bigger room. That means the baby room will be a blank canvas to get started on! Going to start unpacking all the cute infant clothes from Lucas and from my sister!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! all our friends know by now! 
Miss Anything? not too much this week! still miss the coffee every once in awhile!
Movement: feeling him move a lot more all around. He still sticks pretty low for the most part when sitting, but lying down he is all over the place, lots of kicks going on and maybe some hiccups! So much fun, I love this part of being pregnant
Food cravings: peaches, cereal, bakery goods, BLTs, ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Have you started to show yet:  oh yes! I think my abdominal muscles are much more stretched this round! Lots of people can tell I am expecting (looks like a basketball again) but this time feel a bit wider! 
Gender prediction: all boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In halfway
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and much more energetic

Looking forward to: having time to start on the nursery this weekend, maternity clothes shopping over the weekend and getting some things accomplished that I usually couldn't with a toddler around! Yes, thats right, Lucas is going to grandparents in Washington this weekend! I have to work Sat-Monday at the hospital and Tim has training in Seattle all weekend, so Tim and Lucas are flying out for the weekend! Its always hard to let your little boy leave but he will have so much fun hanging out with all his cousins in Washington!



No comments:

Post a Comment