Monday, May 14, 2012

21 and 22 Weeks!

Week 22!

How far along? 22 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 8-10# I am really gaining the weight now!
Maternity clothes? 
Stretch marks? Nope! still using mustella and berts bees mama bee lotion every morning and night!
Sleep: able to sleep, but toss and turn a lot! sleeping on my L side really makes my L hip sore when Im laying down and I always need the boppy wedge to sleep with because that relieves some of the soreness. Once I get up, I really don't have any pain or soreness. BUT I just purchased a leachco snoogle from amazon yesterday, should get it tomorrow! So excited to try it-- lots of good reviews!
Best moment this week: tough one! this week has been emotional because of my Grandpa, but really spending time with family over the last 5 days, babysitting my nephews Logan and Carter, and really feeling more forceful kicks from baby boy
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything?  still have to go with having a beer or caesar, mmm! 
Movement: I'm not too sure if its forceful kicking or hiccups or maybe both! But he has been really active in the past few days!
Food cravings: blueberries, cherries, salmon, frozen yogurt, scallops!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Have you started to show yet:oh man! I feel like i am really getting huge all of a sudden, pretty much looks like i have a basketball in my belly! I had cashiers telling me happy mother's day on Sunday!
Gender prediction: all BOY! 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In still, but holding on for dear life!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very Happy!!
Looking forward to:  Tim and I's anniversary weekend coming up this weekend, we were planning on going somewhere for a little babymoon/anniversary trip, but decided with all of our projects: finishing the basement, killing our grass in our backyard and laying black dirt to level the yard and plant new grass, and starting the nursery, I will still keep my days off and we will work on getting things done around our house. We have planned a day/night stay in MSP for baby crib, stroller, carseat, and bedding  and then we will go out to eat somewhere nice. Tim has free hotel stays in MSP for all of May so that should be fun! 

We have had an extremely busy last few weeks so I am a little late on posting! My Grandpa Bernie passed away on May 7th and his funeral was on May 11th so we headed back to GF to help out with whatever we were needed for. Emotional weekend, but my grandpa really felt it was his time and he is in a better place now! Tim and I babysat Logan and Carter for an entire day, did some mother's day shopping and I helped my Grandma prepare for the funeral. We were able to spend time with lots of family that we don't usually get to see. Situations like these always bring family together. We also celebrated my sisters 30th Birthday on May 12th and went to a Fuji steakhouse and grill. Even though its been an emotional week it was great to see family. 

 Week 21!
 Tim and I had our garage sale this past week and we made over $400! We had a lot of fun with my parents who came down to help with our garage sale. My mom helped out a ton with the garage sale and my dad really helped Tim kick start lawn care at our house, which was very helpful! Tim and I also went to one of my coworker/friend Amy's wedding and had a blast--- I have to say, I felt really funny dancing to all the crazy wedding songs while being pregnant! I kind of felt like a blob!

Below is only a fraction of the clothes that I have been given from my sister (2 tubs!), friends, and either bought or found out at city wide garage sale! So much fun! I think our little boy is going to need more closet space!!! Can't wait to start organizing things a little more this upcoming weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment